Friday, June 1, 2012

What was your favorite topic this semester?
My favorite topic was probably chapter 33 on invertebrates. I feel like in that chapter I learned more things than any other chapters because I've always been interested in insects, spiders, and other creepy crawlers. Also my uncle has a saltwater fish tank that always seem to amazes me because in his fish tank, he not only have fishes but other live "under water plants" too that I learned were corals. The tentacles things that his clown fishes like to hide in are called anemone and they belong to the cnidarian class. So yeah, I feel like if its something that I like, then it would motivate me to learn more about it.


What was your least favorite?
My least favorite chapter would be chapter 17 (from gene to protein). That chapter confused me because it talks about all these steps about RNA and its decoding and what not. Genetics is not one of my favorite chapters in the first place so I wasn't really motivated to learn it.

What would you change about this class if you could?
 Not much, but one thing I would change or add is a more in depth schedule such as the exact date of each notebooks check so students won't tend to wait to the last minute.

What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment in biology this year?
My biggest accomplishment this year was basically learning more in depth analysis of the biology course.I feel like I gain a lot of knowledge from some of the chapters and I could use those knowledge to help me in life one day or make me sound smart around other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment