Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Extra credit blog

What topics really confused you?

Cellular Respiration, Photosynthesis cycles, ATP, Calvin Cycle


What topics do you feel very clear on?

I like the viruses and bacterias chapter and the ecology units. I feel confident that I understood most of their topics.

What lab/ activity was your favorite? Why?

The Plant Transpiration activity was my favorite. I thought it was very interesting how the fan causes the plant to loose water by blowing on it and because of it losing water, the plant leaf must take in more water in order for it to moisten itself and survive. This is called transpiration in which the plant leaves must absorbed an amount of water equal to an amount of water it lost.

What lab/activity was your least favorite? Why?

My least favorite activity was the egg and osmosis activity. I didn't really quite understand that activity and how osmosis really work,

If you could change something about the class to make it better, for instance the type of homework (not the amount) what would it be and why?


Well I think the homework in this class is pretty fair. Note and study guide are due for each chapter and they really help me study and learn. All the things in the notebook to me are fair game because we have an enough amount of time to complete them. But I guess if I could change one thing, then it would be to eliminate some online labs because I feel like I learn the least from them and they are the least useful to me. They take along time to complete and their directions can sometimes be confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment